Initial disclaimer: this is not an official Mozilla space, but a community space. Mozilla Slovenia wrote about it [sl]: http://www.mozilla.si/obiscite-nas-v-nasih-prostorih/ Nino wrote about it: http://blog.elnino.si/post/61428859498/bright-future-ahead-of-me-and-mozilla-slovenia From a community perspective, this gives us a physical home where we can lay a foundation and grow further. We’ve grown this year from 4 active members to about 15, […]
One of the common problems of Mozilla communities is building up their team. As the Mozilla project scope grows, scaling up and being inclusive is crucial. One of the simplest things any community can do is put a Get Involved page on their site. Providing specifics on tasks and contact information, and linking to the […]
So far this year it has been busy and exciting for me. So in reverse chronological order, here are some things I have been up to recently. Briks Is 6 I meant to call out the 5 year anniversary last year but it slipped by as I was too busy. Six is better, it rhymes! […]
The Balkans is a funny place. It is a region of Europe that suffers from a bad reputation. What other region has such a negative term ‘Balkanization‘ associated with it? It is probably largely misunderstood, even by it’s fellow Europeans. But I don’t want to talk about that. I live in Slovenia, which is or […]
Here in Slovenia we like to party like any good nation, so what better excuse than the birthday of our beloved Firefox. After all we were 2nd or 3rd to reach 50% Firefox market share, but are still licking our wounds after being pipped at the post by an Indonesia that came from nowhere. Not […]
Taken somewhere between 07:00 – 08:00 on April 26, 2008.
I will be at the International Business Linux and Open Source Conference next week in Portorož on the Slovene coast. While I won’t be speaking, I will be participating in a round table discussion (alert: mostly iin Slovene language) on using OSS in business information systems. The schedule looks good this year, with some talks […]
- Peter Bengtsson: Go vs. Python
- Mic Berman: What's your daily focus practice? michal berman
- Jess Klein: Hive Labs at the Mozilla Festival: Building an Ecosystem for Innovation
- Yunier José Sosa Vázquez: Firefox incorpora OpenH.264 y más seguridad Yunier J
- Mozilla Reps Community: Reps Weekly Call – October 23th 2014 Ruben Martin [:Nukeador]
- Frédéric Wang: A quick note for Mozillians regarding MathML on Wikipedia fredw
- Yura Zenevich: TIL Debugging Gaia with B2G Desktop and WebIDE.
- Yunier José Sosa Vázquez: Unity corona a Firefox como el mejor navegador para utilizar contenido Unity WebGL Yunier J