A few weeks ago the first version of the Mozilla Reps Companion (install page) add-on was released. The Companion is built using the Add-ons SDK. The source code is on github, so contributions are welcome. The add-on is mostly targeted at Reps right now, but we’ll be adding more features based on different roles in [...]
Mozilla may not have rock stars, but what it does have is fantastic contributors and community members. As a mentor in the Mozilla Reps program, I am getting to know more and more. At MozCamp last weekend, it was great to meet some of them. These folks are doing great things on the ground in [...]
Follow @brianking on Twitter
- Honza Bambas: C/2011 L4 (PanSTARRS) admin
- Brandon Savage: Code complexity and clean code Brandon Savage
- Ben Hearsum: Buildbot Scheduler and Builder graphing bhearsum
- Alexander Surkov: IAccessible2. New features and performance.
- Byron Jones: happy bmo push day! glob
- L. David Baron: Open licensing at the W3C David Baron
- Gregory Jost: “Song Reader” by Beck, an open music project An...
- Ben Hearsum: Loading Python modules from arbitrary files bhearsum