Here are my slides from the Add-ons Workshop in Berlin. I covered a wide range of topics so you won’t find much detail on any one. I’ve tried to compensate with links. The goal was to introduce the audience to some things they may not have come across.
Seen at the MAOW after-party in Berlin… (Can’t see the embedded video? Go here) The fox is hard to stop!
Some random thoughts on the weekend just passed in Paris. Mozilla Addons Workshop (MAOW08) – Good venue, well equipped. The audience was spit into different perspectives but there were screens and televisions scattered around making sure every could see and hear the speakers. – I enjoyed Wladimir‘s talk. It focused less on popups (or lack […]
- Daniel Stenberg: Pretending port zero is a normal one Daniel Stenberg
- Christian Heilmann: The things browsers can do – SAE Alumni Conference, Berlin 2014 Chris Heilmann
- Rizky Ariestiyansyah: Firefox OS App Days STPI ariestiyansyah
- Peter Bengtsson: Go vs. Python
- Mic Berman: What's your daily focus practice? michal berman
- Tarek Ziadé: Web Application Firewall Tarek Ziade
- Jess Klein: Hive Labs at the Mozilla Festival: Building an Ecosystem for Innovation
- Yunier José Sosa Vázquez: Firefox incorpora OpenH.264 y más seguridad Yunier J