Last week saw Firefox updated to version 7. I’m not sure if other communities party any more with the rapid release cycle, but we used it as an excuse not only to party but to talk about the latest happenings with Mozilla. Web Hour (Spletne urice in Slovene), our beloved technology meetup that happens every […]
The Balkans is a funny place. It is a region of Europe that suffers from a bad reputation. What other region has such a negative term ‘Balkanization‘ associated with it? It is probably largely misunderstood, even by it’s fellow Europeans. But I don’t want to talk about that. I live in Slovenia, which is or […]
Here in Slovenia we like to party like any good nation, so what better excuse than the birthday of our beloved Firefox. After all we were 2nd or 3rd to reach 50% Firefox market share, but are still licking our wounds after being pipped at the post by an Indonesia that came from nowhere. Not […]
- Lourdes on Reps Leads Meetup Summary
- Ram on Reps Leads Meetup Summary
- Sunday evening reading – recent European Firefox OS launches :) | Firefox Student Ambassador on Roundup Of Recent Firefox OS Launches in Europe
- Always be inspiring | Andraz Tori Blog on Mozilla Slovenia Space
- Roundup Of Recent Firefox OS Launches In Europe | Fx OS on Roundup Of Recent Firefox OS Launches in Europe
- Benoit Girard: C/C++ Eclipse Project Generation benoitgirard
- Nick Cameron: Subtyping and coercion in Rust
- Robert O'Callahan: Introducing Chaos Mode
- Robert O'Callahan: My Linkedin Account Is Dead, And Why Is Google Being Stupid?
- William Lachance: Eideticker for FirefoxOS: Becoming more useful William Lachance
- Daniel Stenberg: http2 in curl Daniel Stenberg
- Tantek Çelik: Mockups For People Focused Mobile Communication
- K Lars Lohn: Redneck Broadband - fixed!