Introducing Flickr Find
Did you ever need that perfect image for a presentation you were doing? Flickr Find makes it easy. Creative Commons images are returned by default, but you can make an easy change to search all images.
Flickr Find is available at the Jetpack Gallery.
- Select a word or a phrase on a web page
- Cloose ‘Search Flickr…’ from the context menu
- If the slidebar is closed, you will see the icon move. Click on it to see your results. If already open the results will just load there
- 20 items per page is the default, and you can change that in Settings. At the buttom choose ‘More…’ to fetch more images
- Selecting a new word or phrease will start a new set of image results. Selecting the same will just fetch more images and add them to the list
- Clicking on one of the images in the slidebar will open the Flickr photo page in a new tab.
I’m keeping it very simple, but if you have any features requests, I would certainly consider them.