An archeological side is being examined in a hill in Visoko, Bosnia. In Slovene, ‘visok’ means tall, an apt name for a hilly town. It is thought that the hill conceals an ancient pyramid, the first of its kind discovered in (modern-day) Europe. Is this evidence that Egyptian culture spread its wings out this far, or a symbol used by another culture?
You are here: Home > Pyramid in Bosnia?
Leave a Reply
- Lucas Rocha: Introducing Probe Lucas Rocha
- Arky: Firefox OS: Designing Khmer Keyboards and Fonts
- Byron Jones: happy bmo push day! glob
- William Lachance: mozregression 0.24 William Lachance
- Mozilla Open Policy & Advocacy Blog: FCC Reply Comments on Net Neutrality Chris Riley
- Eric Shepherd: The Sheppy Report: September 12, 2014 sheppy
- Daniel Stenberg: Daladevelop hackathon Daniel Stenberg
- Daniel Glazman: Molly needs you, again! glazou
add-ons addons Briks browser Browsers bucharest Business community community building dublin eLiberatica fennec Firefox Firefox 3 Firefox 4 FOSDEM fotofox Free and open source software jetpack Kiberpipa linux maemo maow mobile Mountain View mozcamp Mozilla Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Foundation Mozilla Reps mozreps Open source opensource oscon paris party remo romania slovene Slovenia SXSW Interactive thunderbird Web webfwd Zemanta