An archeological side is being examined in a hill in Visoko, Bosnia. In Slovene, ‘visok’ means tall, an apt name for a hilly town. It is thought that the hill conceals an ancient pyramid, the first of its kind discovered in (modern-day) Europe. Is this evidence that Egyptian culture spread its wings out this far, or a symbol used by another culture?
You are here: Home > Pyramid in Bosnia?
Leave a Reply
- Peter Bengtsson: django-html-validator
- Alina Mierlus: Back to idiotism and a few other changes… Alina Mierlus
- Soledad Penades: This week… and beyond sole
- Mozilla Reps Community: Reps Weekly Call – October 16th 2014 Ruben Martin [:Nukeador]
- Christian Heilmann: Why Microsoft matters more than we think Chris Heilmann
- Kartikaya Gupta: Google-free android usage stak
- Kalpa Welivitigoda: Light Level Meter | Firefox OS App
- Erik Vold: Jetpack Pro Tip - Using JPM on Travis CI
add-ons addons Briks browser Browsers bucharest Business community community building dublin eLiberatica fennec Firefox Firefox 3 Firefox 4 FOSDEM fotofox Free and open source software jetpack Kiberpipa linux maemo maow mobile Mountain View mozcamp Mozilla Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Foundation Mozilla Reps mozreps Open source opensource oscon paris party remo romania slovene Slovenia SXSW Interactive thunderbird Web webfwd Zemanta