An archeological side is being examined in a hill in Visoko, Bosnia. In Slovene, ‘visok’ means tall, an apt name for a hilly town. It is thought that the hill conceals an ancient pyramid, the first of its kind discovered in (modern-day) Europe. Is this evidence that Egyptian culture spread its wings out this far, or a symbol used by another culture?
You are here: Home > Pyramid in Bosnia?
Leave a Reply
- Patrick McManus: Proxy Connections over TLS - Firefox 33
- Soledad Penades: “Invest in the future, build for the web!”, take 2, at OSOM sole
- Gregory Szorc: Test Drive the New Headless Try Repository Gregory Szorc
- Asa Dotzler: Flame Distribution Update Asa Dotzler
- Jennie Rose Halperin: Townhall, not Shopping Mall! Community, making, and the future of the Internet jennierosehalperin
- Mozilla Reps Community: Reps Weekly Call – November 20th 2014 Ruben Martin [:Nukeador]
- Pascal Finette: Introduction to Exponential Thinking and Technology
- Mike Taylor: document.body.scrollTop vs document.documentElement.scrollTop Mike Taylor
add-ons addons Briks browser Browsers bucharest Business community community building dublin eLiberatica fennec Firefox Firefox 3 Firefox 4 FOSDEM fotofox Free and open source software jetpack Kiberpipa linux maemo maow mobile Mountain View mozcamp Mozilla Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Foundation Mozilla Reps mozreps Open source opensource oscon paris party remo romania slovene Slovenia SXSW Interactive thunderbird Web webfwd Zemanta