An archeological side is being examined in a hill in Visoko, Bosnia. In Slovene, ‘visok’ means tall, an apt name for a hilly town. It is thought that the hill conceals an ancient pyramid, the first of its kind discovered in (modern-day) Europe. Is this evidence that Egyptian culture spread its wings out this far, or a symbol used by another culture?
You are here: Home > Pyramid in Bosnia?
Leave a Reply
- Rob Campbell: Thanks, Mozilla Rob Campbell
- Benoit Girard: GPU Profiling has landed benoitgirard
- Gavin Sharp: r=gfritzsche gavin
- Matt Brubeck: A little randomness for Hacker News
- Peter Bengtsson: localForage vs. XHR
- Doug Belshaw: Interim results of the Web Literacy Map 2.0 community survey
- Benjamin Smedberg: How I Do Code Reviews at Mozilla
- Michael Kaply: Disabling Buttons In Preferences Mike Kaply
add-ons addons Briks browser Browsers bucharest Business community community building dublin eLiberatica fennec Firefox Firefox 3 Firefox 4 FOSDEM fotofox Free and open source software jetpack Kiberpipa linux maemo maow mobile Mountain View mozcamp Mozilla Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Foundation Mozilla Reps mozreps Open source opensource oscon paris party remo romania slovene Slovenia SXSW Interactive thunderbird Web webfwd Zemanta