An archeological side is being examined in a hill in Visoko, Bosnia. In Slovene, ‘visok’ means tall, an apt name for a hilly town. It is thought that the hill conceals an ancient pyramid, the first of its kind discovered in (modern-day) Europe. Is this evidence that Egyptian culture spread its wings out this far, or a symbol used by another culture?
You are here: Home > Pyramid in Bosnia?
Leave a Reply
- David Humphrey: An Hour of Code spawns hours of coding david.humphrey
- Arky: Mozilla Taiwan Localization Sprint
- Jason Orendorff: How EgotisticalGiraffe was fixed jorendorff
- Benoit Girard: Introducing Scroll-Graph benoitgirard
- Frédéric Harper: My presentations are Creative Commons: share them, use them, improve them… Frederic Harper
- Nathan Froyd: reading binary structures with python Nathan Froyd
- Justin Crawford: A Weird Ritual Hoosteeno
- Hanno Schlichting: Mozilla Location Service - The What, Why and Privacy
add-ons addons Barcelona Briks browser Browsers bucharest Business community community building dublin eLiberatica fennec Firefox Firefox 3 Firefox 4 FOSDEM fotofox Free and open source software jetpack Kiberpipa linux maemo maow maowberlin09 Mountain View mozcamp Mozilla Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Foundation mozreps opensource Open source oscon paris party remo romania slovene Slovenia SXSW Interactive thunderbird Web webfwd Zemanta