An archeological side is being examined in a hill in Visoko, Bosnia. In Slovene, ‘visok’ means tall, an apt name for a hilly town. It is thought that the hill conceals an ancient pyramid, the first of its kind discovered in (modern-day) Europe. Is this evidence that Egyptian culture spread its wings out this far, or a symbol used by another culture?
You are here: Home > Pyramid in Bosnia?
Leave a Reply
- Luis Villa: Wikimania 2014 Notes – very miscellaneous Luis Villa
- Sean Martell: Mozilla ID Project: Logo exploration mart3ll
- Nicholas Nethercote: Public key pinning released in Firefox Sid Stamm
- Jorge Villalobos: The complex AMO review process jorge
- Doug Belshaw: POSTPONED: Mozilla Maker Party Newcastle 2014 Doug Belshaw
- Jared Wein: We knew unicorns could bounce, but now they spin?! msujaws
- Daniel Stenberg: HTTP/2 interop pains Daniel Stenberg
- Byron Jones: happy bmo push day! glob
add-ons addons Briks browser Browsers bucharest Business community community building dublin eLiberatica fennec Firefox Firefox 3 Firefox 4 FOSDEM fotofox Free and open source software jetpack Kiberpipa linux maemo maow mobile Mountain View mozcamp Mozilla Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Foundation Mozilla Reps mozreps Open source opensource oscon paris party remo romania slovene Slovenia SXSW Interactive thunderbird Web webfwd Zemanta