An archeological side is being examined in a hill in Visoko, Bosnia. In Slovene, ‘visok’ means tall, an apt name for a hilly town. It is thought that the hill conceals an ancient pyramid, the first of its kind discovered in (modern-day) Europe. Is this evidence that Egyptian culture spread its wings out this far, or a symbol used by another culture?
You are here: Home > Pyramid in Bosnia?
Leave a Reply
- Gervase Markham: Google Concedes Google Code Not Good Enough? gerv
- Mozilla Open Policy & Advocacy Blog: The Benefits of Fellowship Dave Steer
- Daniel Glazman: Bulgaria Web Summit glazou
- Henrik Skupin: Firefox Automation report – week 43/44 2014 Henrik Skupin
- Mike Hommey: Initial support for git pushes to mercurial, early testers needed glandium
- Gregory Szorc: mach sub-commands Gregory Szorc
- Advancing Content: Getting Tiles Data From Firefox Ed Lee
- Mark Surman: David, Goliath and empires of the web msurman
add-ons addons Briks browser Browsers bucharest Business community community building dublin eLiberatica fennec Firefox Firefox 3 Firefox 4 FOSDEM fotofox Free and open source software jetpack Kiberpipa linux maemo maow mobile Mountain View mozcamp Mozilla Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Foundation Mozilla Reps mozreps Open source opensource oscon paris party remo romania slovene Slovenia SXSW Interactive thunderbird Web webfwd Zemanta