An archeological side is being examined in a hill in Visoko, Bosnia. In Slovene, ‘visok’ means tall, an apt name for a hilly town. It is thought that the hill conceals an ancient pyramid, the first of its kind discovered in (modern-day) Europe. Is this evidence that Egyptian culture spread its wings out this far, or a symbol used by another culture?
You are here: Home > Pyramid in Bosnia?
Leave a Reply
- Tim Taubert: Why including a backup pin in your Public-Key-Pinning header is a good idea
- Tim Taubert: HTTP Public-Key-Pinning explained
- Kev Needham: things that interest me this week – 29 oct 2014 kev
- Mozilla Release Management Team: Firefox 34 beta3 to beta4
- David Boswell: Please complete and share the contributor survey davidwboswell
- K Lars Lohn: Judge the Project, Not the Contributors
- Soledad Penades: Native smooth scrolling with JS sole
add-ons addons Briks browser Browsers bucharest Business community community building dublin eLiberatica fennec Firefox Firefox 3 Firefox 4 FOSDEM fotofox Free and open source software jetpack Kiberpipa linux maemo maow mobile Mountain View mozcamp Mozilla Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Foundation Mozilla Reps mozreps Open source opensource oscon paris party remo romania slovene Slovenia SXSW Interactive thunderbird Web webfwd Zemanta