An archeological side is being examined in a hill in Visoko, Bosnia. In Slovene, ‘visok’ means tall, an apt name for a hilly town. It is thought that the hill conceals an ancient pyramid, the first of its kind discovered in (modern-day) Europe. Is this evidence that Egyptian culture spread its wings out this far, or a symbol used by another culture?
You are here: Home > Pyramid in Bosnia?
Leave a Reply
Follow @brianking on Twitter
- Zack Weinberg: Radical simplification will not save the world Zack Weinberg
- Nagappan: [Ann]: Cobra 3.5 - Windows GUI test automation tool
- Frédéric Buclin: Bugzilla 4.4 and 4.2.6 released Frédéric Buclin
- Honza Bambas: C/2011 L4 (PanSTARRS) admin
- Brandon Savage: Code complexity and clean code Brandon Savage
- Ben Hearsum: Buildbot Scheduler and Builder graphing bhearsum
- Alexander Surkov: IAccessible2. New features and performance.
add-ons addons Barcelona Briks browser Browsers bucharest Business community community building dublin eLiberatica fennec Firefox Firefox 3 Firefox 4 FOSDEM fotofox Free and open source software jetpack Kiberpipa linux maemo maow maowberlin09 Mountain View mozcamp Mozilla Mozilla Firefox Mozilla Foundation mozreps Open source opensource oscon paris party remo romania slovene Slovenia SXSW Interactive thunderbird Web webfwd Zemanta