I can’t find the right fit:
- Yahoo Music – Seems good, great music selection, but the client won’t work for me when I try to download a song. Support is slow, if at all.
- iTunes – Too Mac/iPod oriented? Can’t use the music store in Slovenia.
- buy.com – “Due to licensing restrictions, BuyMusic at Buy.com content is available only to residents of the United States.”
- eMusic.com – Bad selection.
- Napster – Can’t use the music store in Slovenia.
Nearly all of the sites/clients require IE to work. Not nice! Support Mozilla browsers, and you’d have many more friends and users.
Online Music Services